1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cabinet to incorporate projector with motorised mirror

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by randallnhopkirk, Jul 1, 2005.

1. randallnhopkirk

randallnhopkirk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I know what I want, just don't know where to buy it. Perhaps someone will recognise a product based on this description.

I want to "lose" a projection design Action 1 projector within a cabinet, with a motorised mirror arrangement such that when not in use the cabinet appears ordinary, but at the press of a button a mirror motors up to 45 degrees and allows front projection onto the facing wall.

The Draper revelation (http://www.draperinc.com/Lifts_Mounts_Brackets/Revelation_Mount.htm)
    .. is exactly the kind of mechanism that would do it, but I'm looking for the complete solution, built into furniture.

Looking around I can see lots of people selling cabinets with ascending plasma lifts but no front projection mirror arrangements. Surely with some ventilation slots and low speed forced air cooling it's feasible?