Cabinet stand for the Panasonic TX32LXD52 - Where can I get one (TYS32LXD52)?

Seems at the mo they are in short supply but www.thehifistore.co.uk list it without a pic at the same price as the Panny shop ie £199. I've seen the stand for the TX32LXD500 in the Panny shop in croydon - the guy there said the stand for the 52 is the same - design wise it has the same look as those for the Plasm models.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have been away for a few days. Thanks for sending the url for TheHiFiStore, I just went onto their site and it is saying they have them in stock. Have you purchased anything from them before? If you have, are they reliable on what they state for stock levels?

Thanks again. :smashin:

I bought it today from www.thehifistore.co.uk, the £199 price includes shipping and they were very helpful over the phone. Their approach on the phone helped me overcome the slight price difference. I am being told it will arrive on Fri/Sat.

can you confirm what it looks like - is it the same as those shown on the plasma models ie slim, 3 shelves and 2 flat curved legs.

I will when it arrives. Being told Monday now.

Hi, I'd be very interested to know what it looks like too, want one for my TX32LXD52 as well. Looks like empire direct have them in stock at the moment.

This stand is a bit like a Yeti ! Everybody's heard of it,but no-one's ever seen one!
I ordered a Panny 52 today, but am not prepared to spend £170-200 on the stand, until I have a rough idea what it looks like. Panny's own site,Empire Direct,none of the others listed above, have a photograph!
Anyone oblige?

Does anyone have a photo of this cabinet in situ?

I've already decided I want the TV, but I need a cat-proof way of mounting it :eek:

:lease:

Apparently not!

I might just have to order it anyway - rest assured if I do, I'll post a piccy on here :)

Helpful lil chap, me ;) :rotfl:

starpoint said:
can you confirm what it looks like - is it the same as those shown on the plasma models ie slim, 3 shelves and 2 flat curved legs.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I took the plunge without seeing any product photo's. I have attached a couple of photos of my Panny LXD52 on its stand. Overall I am happy with the stand. If you want to maximise space it is ideal. In addition to this, as it is a purpose built stand it looks the part with the LXD52.

I was expecting a plastic base shelf in addition to the 2 glass shelves, however, as you will see from the attached photos there are only 2 glass shelves. I am having a 3rd glass shelf made for the base so that I can get more kit on the stand.

Attachments

• TX32LXD52 With Stand 1.jpg
    TX32LXD52 With Stand 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 176
  • TX32LXD52 With Stand 2.jpg
    TX32LXD52 With Stand 2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 211
Cheers for that mate :)

Random question though - could you tell me how wobbly it is? :rolleyes:

I need a stand that won't get flattened (with my TV :eek: ) if my cat bounces off it in one of his daft half hours! :D

Dan

AJBSWFC said:
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I took the plunge without seeing any product photo's. I have attached a couple of photos of my Panny LXD52 on its stand. Overall I am happy with the stand. If you want to maximise space it is ideal. In addition to this, as it is a purpose built stand it looks the part with the LXD52.

I was expecting a plastic base shelf in addition to the 2 glass shelves, however, as you will see from the attached photos there are only 2 glass shelves. I am having a 3rd glass shelf made for the base so that I can get more kit on the stand.

Nice so tempted to get one for my 500 (TYS32LXD500). But its like £100 more than the LXD52.

Guess that bottom shelf costs......

http://www.electricaldiscountuk.co....perpage=10&cp=&showresults=go&go.x=25&go.y=13

Geordiedan said:
Cheers for that mate :)

Random question though - could you tell me how wobbly it is? :rolleyes:

I need a stand that won't get flattened (with my TV :eek: ) if my cat bounces off it in one of his daft half hours! :D

Dan

I reckon the stand is moggy proof, it is very stable mate :smashin: More stable then a Universal LCD stand.

AJBSWFC said:
I reckon the stand is moggy proof, it is very stable mate :smashin: More stable then a Universal LCD stand.

Thanks mate - you've done well :smashin:

Ordering today! :D :thumbsup: :D :clap:

Got my LXD500 stand this morning. :thumbsup:

tv1.jpg

tv2.jpg

I think it looks quite nice.... Not sure if its worth the hefty price thou .. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom