Cabinet Lighting.

spikecast

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
How hot do they get? Personally I'd pop to IKEA and get some dioders they are great.

gam

as long as they aren't too close (more than 5" or 6" to be really safe) to the pf's they should be fine heat wise

but I would also personally prefer led lights myself like maverick suggested, much nicer light as well as being completely safe to statues at any distance

prefer the strip type rather than spots, ikea do kits of both but I get them in 5m rolls of ebay and make them to lengths to suit the cabinet (minor soldering required) rather than the ikea ones

spikecast

as long as they aren't too close (more than 5" or 6" to be really safe) to the pf's they should be fine heat wise

but I would also personally prefer led lights myself like maverick suggested, much nicer light as well as being completely safe to statues at any distance

prefer the strip type rather than spots, ikea do kits of both but I get them in 5m rolls of ebay and make them to lengths to suit the cabinet (minor soldering required) rather than the ikea ones

Thanks. I had it on the other night and felt the bulb, it wasn't really that hot to be honest I could keep my finger on it without it getting burnt. I would prefer the strip lighting as this bulb is fixed in via a bracket. I'll take a look on ikea!

gam

CEEJAYBEE82

Ikea detolf cabinets with dioder lights

ForumRunner_20120806_185011.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom