Cabazon Dinosaurs - Creationism

Can you switch off the swear filter so I can reply?
This is by those who enjoy enslaving others through lies.

I'm going to use the swear filter for the 1st time.

What a ****ing crock of ****!!!

Ding ding, seconds out, round two.......................or is it round two thousand and two.

Creationism is beyond belief, it's indoctrination, a set of belief's forced onto people that has been proved to be nothing more than a fairy tale.

What a total joke, whoever heard of a battleship being made out of iron. Or a fork, come to think of it...

(yes, I now how steel is made)

Religion is for people who don't understand science.

DrPhil said:
Comments like that are for people who don't understand religion.

Most religious people don't understand their own religion..!

If I'm a product of evolution how come I'm getting shorter?

I always find it funny that these crazy fools use science to try and win an argument against science.

Pack Dude said:
I always find it funny that these crazy fools use science to try and win an argument against science.

I agree again!

This is getting weird.

Not that I agree all Christians are crazy fools, but fudging together BS science to try and prove a point is crazy. I'm quite comfortable with the fact that some of what I believe contradicts science. Wouldn't be supernatural otherwise would it?

Last edited:

Got it in one. Dr Phil gets full respect IMO for simply believing what he believes without reservation and without trying to misrepresent other areas to support his position. It's the kind of immoral sneakiness demonstrated in the OP - a deliberate misrepresentation and convolution of facts and bull**** in an attempt to convince those who aren't educated enough to know otherwise - that is absolutely appalling.

This is by those who enjoy enslaving others through lies.
Why get so excited?
The bits headed Designed and Logical Deduction are silly, but "enslaving" and "lies" are sillier.

kav said:
Got it in one. Dr Phil gets full respect IMO for simply believing what he believes without reservation and without trying to misrepresent other areas to support his position. It's the kind of immoral sneakiness demonstrated in the OP - a deliberate misrepresentation and convolution of facts and bull**** in an attempt to convince those who aren't educated enough to know otherwise - that is absolutely appalling.

Your last sentence sums up these religions got so established in the first place.

If a Battleship and a Fork is the best comparison they can come up with, then I'm sold :thumbsup: :laugh:

Battleship Forktempin?

"evolutionists"
The term "evolutionist" is commonly used as an anti-science label by moronic proponents of pseudosciences, creationism and intelligent design, sometimes the word changes to 'evilution' to indicate that belief in evolution is, in some creationist opinions, evil and of the devil. Both "evolutionist" and "evolutionism" refer to scientists and others who accept that the evidence-based theory of evolution is the best explanation for the development of life on the earth (otherwise known as over 99% of all scientists in relevant fields). Often, the term just gets thrown around to refer to anyone else they're disagreeing with at the time, such as atheists or liberals. Some creationists even argue that "evolutionism" is a secular religion to compound this stupidity.

On the second sign they say that unknown events didn't create life, but isn't God an unknown event?

On the second sign they say that unknown events didn't create life, but isn't God an unknown event?

Well, to paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld, there's events we know that we know, and events we know that we don't know. Then there's events we don't know we don't know.

What the...

***? said:
Battleships and forks are both made of iron, but this doesn't prove they are related - just cousins!

So cousins aren't related? Even the internal logic doesn't work.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom