• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

CA 540R - Experiencing problems through front speakers

brookesboy

Standard Member
I've had my Cambridge Azur 540R for just over six months and been really happy with it's performance, :thumbsup: however over the weekend I've seem to have found that it is not willing to emit anything over -50db through the front two speakers. The display freezes and won't respond to the volume either on the remote or if I try and adjust it manually. The centre and rear channels are working perfectly.

I've used the reset button, on the first occasion the problem then moved to the centre and rear channels, these being very quiet, and the front speakers being very very loud (even at less than -50db), on resetting it again it reverted back to the original problem, and suggested it is something wrong with the receiver rather than the speakers.

I wonder if anyone has experienced and resolved anything similar, and how. I've got a few months left on the warranty but am fairly inexperienced AV wise and may just be missing a trick.

:lease:

A

alphabet

It sounds like your unit has gone faulty. Get it back to the shop while its still under warranty.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom