Question C9 Calibrated Vs GZ2000

Tegs200

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Ok someone has asked on the panny GZ2000 thread if a fully calibrated C9 would be more accurate than a standard GZ2000 ? After reading one GZ2000 owner experience saying that his colour accuracy was way out from factory until it was calibrated , I think a C9 let's say finished off by Vincent would be more accurate than an out of the box GZ2000 , any owners thoughts welcome.

Is it ok if one of the mods edits the heading to C9 Calibrated vs GZ2000 if poss , thanks.

Is it ok if one of the mods edits the heading to C9 Calibrated vs GZ2000 if poss , thanks.

Just use the "Report" button and put your request in the box.

Moderators don't typically read every thread on the forum in the hope someone will ask them to do something...

Just use the "Report" button and put your request in the box.

Moderators don't typically read every thread on the forum in the hope someone will ask them to do something...

Thanks for the heads up

Moved to more appropriate forum

Ok thanks , I did want it in the LG forum just to get C9 owners view on it but it's fine where it is , thanks.

Moved again for a better response

Thanks , just to say even though I own a E9 the GZ2000 is probably the better tv out of the box but I think that after the blind shootout thatv a Calibrated C9 is going to beat a none calibrated 2000.

Bit of a tough one... Even against a calibrated C9 the GZ2000 is going to be holding it own, it can achieve a much higher brightness level without losing colour accuracy thanks to its custom built panel. The shootout awards I think highlighted the superior nature of the GZ2000 in a big way, mainly in that it is the best TV for films and general viewing etc. The LG pipped it for best TV due its amicable score in gaming. A non calibrated C9 against an out of the box GZ2000 would be a really great test though, assuming it was measured accurately.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom