• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

C4 Hd in Ireland

sham58

Standard Member
anybody help,how do I get c4 hd in ireland it is not on epg,although I get c4,tried self tuning but system wont let me change symbol rate to 29.500, rang sky ,they never heard of this
Cheers::confused:

limpitakis

Established Member
anybody help,how do I get c4 hd in ireland it is not on epg,although I get c4,tried self tuning but system wont let me change symbol rate to 29.500, rang sky ,they never heard of this
Cheers::confused:

Just read the thread for Ch4 HD in Ireland.
For now there is no way of having Ch4 HD on your EPG.
You can not tune it by yourself because it has the same symbol rate as the rest of sky digital channels. However because BBC HD uses different symbol rate than the rest of the sky digital channels you can add it manually.
It is said that CH4 HD will be on Irish card holders EPGs but later this year.:rotfl:
Until then we can enjoy normal CH4 which has a very good picture and I would say better than the normal premiere sky movies channels one :lesson:
Nick

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom