1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C.s V C.s Source

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by ShMoNe!!, Jun 19, 2005.

1. ShMoNe!!

ShMoNe!!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HAVING NOT PLAYED SOURCE YET I WAS WONDERING JUST HOW MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL IT ACTUALLY IS.
    aLSO , WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE TAKE THESE GAMES SO SERIOUSLY?? IT IS AFTER ALL ONLY A GAME :thumbsup:

2. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    :thumbsup: Hahahaha. Thats nice. No, really.

CS Source is just a graphical update using the source engine.(check out Half Life 2)
    Its a lot nicer to look at but its still full of retarded 10 year olds who constantly heckle you.
    Im not sure if the phisics are different too, but the focus is still on game play and killing folk.

I also recomend new games like Battlefield 2. :thumbsup:

(PS. If you need help in getting a new gaming PC let me know and PM me!)

3. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +257
    Never played the original but cs:s rocks imo. I take it quite seriously but that's only because I find it challenging and rewarding. You can invest as much or as little time in it as you wish but I keep going back for more. The graphics and physics engine have to be seen to be believed if you have the hardware to support switching on all the bells and whistles. When you throw your first nade in office you'll understand what I'm saying;)
    I have joined a clan and now play competatively in a league/ladder called enemy down which adds an extra dimension to the game and encourages team play over gung ho action you find in public servers. If you get a good crowd of people together on a well admined server then you're in for an enjoyable time for the most part. There are (as you find in most multiplayer games) complete knobs who want to spoil it for everyone else in the game but all you need to do is change server or get an admin to kick the idiots.
    If you like a challenging game that looks good and plays smooth (in the most part) with fabulous looking maps then give it a go :D