==========<() bzzzzzzzzzzzz

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its all I can hear right now ... its either an f1 car behind me, some bees hiding in my computer or the footy is on.

So what you all got planned for the weekend??

Im going paintballing at annan for the weekend with my paintball team :thumbsup: Should be fun.

Footy tonight too, and some chinese food with the mrs :)

Lazy weekend for me, just got hold of Red Dead Redemption s

I have that game, only given it a quick blast but so far so good.

Probably going to watch a few WC games on the weekend, nothing else planned.

Sounds good iccz, grab yourself a pizza and some pringles . . maybe some beer if your old enough and your set!!!

Going fishing. It's the only answer I have when these pop up. I do do other things, honest.

And Iccz..that link is evil

Sounds good iccz, grab yourself a pizza and some pringles . . maybe some beer if your old enough and your set!!!

I hate you :smashin:

Maybe when you're old enough you'll move from paintball to airsoft eh :laugh:

Going fishing. It's the only answer I have when these pop up. I do do other things, honest.

And Iccz..that link is evil

:D
That and the iPhone app means nobody in the office gets a minute of peace anymore! ;)

Great game, you'll probably end up buying cowboy boots if you play it before shopping though :smashin:.

I sure hope not :eek:
They're not really "me"... at all.

I'm doing a bit of garden maintenance today whilst the sun is out and enjoying a few beers. Tomorrow, taking the MTB down to Glentress for the day. And on Sunday it's Fathers Day, so i'll be plonking myself down on the sofa to watch all the football, interspersed with some 360/PS3 action!!

Happy days:D

Some COD action tonight after the footie :thumbsup:

Pending good weather I'm gonna polish the car tomorrow :thumbsup:

Sunday, wake up to a nice cooked brekkie and coffee, have a walk down the park with the little 1, go and see the old man in the afternoon if he's about and then some more 360 action in the evening :thumbsup:

Hoping for a lazy weekend, it's been non-stop the last 4-5 weekends :clap:

Gotta fit the weekly shop in there somewhere, gutted. :(

Some COD action tonight after the footie :thumbsup:

Pending good weather I'm gonna polish the car tomorrow :thumbsup:

Sunday, wake up to a nice cooked brekkie and coffee, have a walk down the park with the little 1, go and see the old man in the afternoon if he's about and then some more 360 action in the evening :thumbsup:

Hoping for a lazy weekend, it's been non-stop the last 4-5 weekends :clap:

Gotta fit the weekly shop in there somewhere, gutted. :(

Took the kids to Tesco while my wife was at work last night and got this out the way..............always pays to keep one step ahead mate;) Should have enough brownie points to ensure some peace and quiet!:D

Took the kids to Tesco while my wife was at work last night and got this out the way..............always pays to keep one step ahead mate;) Should have enough brownie points to ensure some peace and quiet!:D

Usually the Mrs will go with her mum on a Saturday (free's me up for a good afternoon then, usually spent on COD :facepalm:) but she's away this weekend. I told her we'd go on Saturday aswell, only thing she doesn't know if I'm planning on going before 9am :thumbsup: or after 7pm :D

Just finished a job, very picky customer, standing at the side of me or the fitters, watching every move, questioning everything... :(

Then when we'd done, before I'd even discussed me getting the bill to them, they appeared with a cheque for the quoted price :smashin:, a crisp ÂŁ20 for for each of the lads on the job, and just before I went, a case of bitter for me too :clap:

And I've got home to be told that the wife is taking the kids out to watch a local junior amateur dramatics play, so I've got to fend for myself :D

So that's my evening sorted then :thumbsup:

School Summer Fayre tomorrow (lots of home baked goodies :smashin:) so looks like a decent weekend for me :)

I hate you :smashin:

Maybe when you're old enough you'll move from paintball to airsoft eh

uuuugh why would I do that . . . pansies play airsoft.

Anyway my sponsors wouldn't like the change ;)

Also your avatar change confused me.

uuuugh why would I do that . . . pansies play airsoft.

Anyway my sponsors wouldn't like the change ;)

Also your avatar change confused me.

I wouldn't know I've played paintball, but I know people who play airsoft and I know there's a big rivalry between the two lots, thought I'd wind you up a bit :p

I like to keep people on their toes now and than with such changes :smashin:

I noticed that earlier :laugh:

I have the app ready to annoy my mates tonight!

Paaaarrrrrrrppppppp!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom