1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

by 10.00am tomorrow...

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by chris210972, Jan 14, 2005.

1. chris210972

chris210972
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i want to have ordered either of the following,

toshibawl3248p lcd or a hitachi 32pd5200 plasma.

can u help me decide which one i should order.

the hitatchi looks miles better (i'm wall hanging it) but the tosh has hdmi and 3 x scarts but looks very average.

please help he make up my mind because i'm pulling my hair out trying the choose

2. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    i would go the toshiba lcd root,you dont have to woory about screen burn and once set up it will beat the plasma and it has hdmi

3. WonkyEwok

WonkyEwok

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I've come really close to buying the Toshiba 32wl48, and looked into plasmas too. But then I moved one forum in the other direction and I'm now thinking about a Hitachi TX100 projector.. :rotfl: if it's bright enough during the day when using as small a screen as possible (40"-50")

Taking care of the lamp might be a faff, and I'll cut down on just flicking on the tv during idle moments, but that might be a good thing.

Just a thought

4. Zigster

Zigster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you're that impatient, the Hitachi is available from your local Richer Sounds store for about £1,600. You can get the Tosh immediately for about the same price (I saw it in a shop in Brighton today) but, if you're prepared to wait a little while, you can get the Tosh for about £1,250 online.

The Tosh is more future proof with its HDMI connection. For that reason alone I'd go for the Tosh. (Differing from you, I think it looks better too.)