Buying PS3 from Airport - Need some advice

Pogster

Asked this in the "where to buy one" forum but had no response.

Wanted to check that if i buy the PS3 from e.g. Dixons at the duty free and it breaks i will be able to return it at a local dixons

Also does anybody know how the shopping is treated if you leave the PS3 to be collected on your return flight? they don't throw it around or anything?

Mr M0by

Standard Member
Asked this in the "where to buy one" forum but had no response.

Wanted to check that if i buy the PS3 from e.g. Dixons at the duty free and it breaks i will be able to return it at a local dixons

Also does anybody know how the shopping is treated if you leave the PS3 to be collected on your return flight? they don't throw it around or anything?

I have friends that work in Stansted and Gatwick, they're not going to do anything with your stored ps3, you needn't worry. Most airport stores dont have room to do anything other than stack them safely anywya. And yes if you purchase there the returns policy is valid in other branches in the uk, of course if you required a refund you'd only get the duty free price.

firepig

just to let you know i don't think dixons have any retail outlets anymore apart from duty free shops, I was told this when i tried to return my tomtom from dixons online could be wrong, also i found dixons duty free not any cheaper

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom