Bargain Expired Buying Oculus Accounts

ManuLor

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

looking for old Oculus forum accounts that can post links. Can anybody help me out?

Considering that it's against the Oculus TOS to sell accounts and your games are tied to your Oculus account I don't think you'll have much luck.

You should be fine posting links on the Oculus forum anyway. If the Spam Filter is blocking you then PM one of the Mods on there and I'm sure they'll help you out.

I've been posting for over a month but it always says I can't post links (can't even send the message). Anyways, if someone is interested just PM me or post here :)

I've been posting for over a month but it always says I can't post links (can't even send the message). Anyways, if someone is interested just PM me or post here :)
I wouldn’t bother with the Oculus forum, it’s a toxic rat hole. I feel sorry for the mods there.

I wouldn’t bother with the Oculus forum, it’s a toxic rat hole. I feel sorry for the mods there.
Having seen some of the users (not all) on this forum, it must be a VR thing 🤣

It's not too bad now. Oculus banned some of the most aggregious people, some permenantly and some temporarily restricted posting ability (some on a final warning....)

It's amazing how literally 3 or 4 people can bring the entire ambiance of a forum down.

(I say that as someone who received the most abusive string of PMs I have ever had sent my way on any forum in over 25 years of being online on that forum but 99% of the forum is constructive and friendly, just perhaps very enthusiastic and a little frustrated )

They are too tolerant on there TBH but have tightened up now.
All that said, and no offense meant to OP but I hope no one gives OP what he asks. Whilst most likely on the up and up allowing people to get past the forum rules like this is exactly the sort of things which can let abusive people go unchecked.
(Again no offence meant)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom