Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

buying Hitachi 32ld7200

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by ricky1, Apr 29, 2005.

Tags:
  1. ricky1

ricky1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    after reading some of the reviews i have decided to buy this lcd but i need advice, i have only ever bought a mp3 player over the net and i was wondering does anyone know of a good site that is reliable to buy my new hitachi always had my doubts incase something went wrong with the set and the hassle i would have to goto to get it replaced .i live in glasgow so if anyone knows of a shop near me doing the hitachi for a good price please get back to me .

and i hope i am making the right choice with this model ?

thanks rik

sorry one more thing how does it compare to the philips 9986

2. thedandydon

thedandydon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    www.qed-uk.com for £1240 inc delivery ...pricerunner reviewed this mob @ 5/5

A lot of folk off this forum have bought theirs from www.totaldigital.biz. £1219 inc delivery.

haven't found anyone round this area selling them for a decent price, the closest i've got is Sterling Mills ( TV section) but they would have to order it in from their suppliers.I think they priced it at # £1400.
    hope this helps.

3. Simon44

Simon44

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had mine delivered this week and it is a superb set, highly reccomended.

I got mine from Digital Direct for £1,264 inc delivery. They were absolutley brilliant and I can't speak highly enough of Michael there. HE even rang me on day it was delivered to see if I needed any help with the set up - great service.

Hope this helps.

4. ricky1

ricky1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys , i will let you know how i get on