1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying Hitachi 32ld7200

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by ricky1, Apr 29, 2005.

1. ricky1

ricky1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    after reading some of the reviews i have decided to buy this lcd but i need advice, i have only ever bought a mp3 player over the net and i was wondering does anyone know of a good site that is reliable to buy my new hitachi always had my doubts incase something went wrong with the set and the hassle i would have to goto to get it replaced .i live in glasgow so if anyone knows of a shop near me doing the hitachi for a good price please get back to me .

and i hope i am making the right choice with this model ?

thanks rik

sorry one more thing how does it compare to the philips 9986

2. thedandydon

thedandydon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    www.qed-uk.com for £1240 inc delivery ...pricerunner reviewed this mob @ 5/5

A lot of folk off this forum have bought theirs from www.totaldigital.biz. £1219 inc delivery.

haven't found anyone round this area selling them for a decent price, the closest i've got is Sterling Mills ( TV section) but they would have to order it in from their suppliers.I think they priced it at # £1400.
    hope this helps.

3. Simon44

Simon44

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had mine delivered this week and it is a superb set, highly reccomended.

I got mine from Digital Direct for £1,264 inc delivery. They were absolutley brilliant and I can't speak highly enough of Michael there. HE even rang me on day it was delivered to see if I needed any help with the set up - great service.

Hope this helps.

4. ricky1

ricky1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys , i will let you know how i get on