• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Buying HDMi lead from eBay??

marcaaron22

I am wanting to buy an HDMi lead (preferably 5 meters) for my Xbox 360, all stores are way expensive so I am thinking an eBay job, does anyone know best make and version HDMi lead to stick with? And any good sellers on eBay ?

Thanks in advance

Vito Scaletta

I've bought plenty of HDMI cables off of eBay and never had a problem with any. Since it's digital, you won't notice any difference in picture/audio quality either.

andy1249

Distinguished Member
No need to take a risk with Ebay when there are reliable local guys doing guaranteed product for reasonable prices as above.

Ebay is a scammers paradise , theres good sellers too I suppose , but its anonymous nature and easily faked reps make it a magnet for conmen, one of the reasons I will never use it again.

Last edited:

jammyb2004

Never spent more than a pound a metre on an HDMI cable including p&p and never will.

Only ever bought them from eBay.

Never had a single problem with any of them.

Ignore version references as the cable has nought to do with it.

Just don't buy longer than 10m and you'll be fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom