Buying games from other regions

TUBBST4R

First off apologies if there is already another thread on here in relation to this, I honestly thought there was but cannot seem to find it. If admin are aware then please feel free to move my post to that thread by all means.

Has anyone ever used Cryptopay to purchase anything from Turkey, Indonesia etc?

I only ask because HotUKDeals post some absolutely corking deals for games and pre-orders especially in Turkey, for example they've had Bloodborne GoTY for less than £8 and more recently they posted a pre-order deal for Rainbow 6 Extraction for £24. On the post they include details of how to access these deals and CrytpoPay virtual CC seems to be the only method, we have to do the legwork in terms of calculating how much we top up the virtual CC but once we done that the card can be added as a form of payment when setting up a turkish PSN A Q&A in the post states Revolut cannot be used which is a shame as I still have an account from when I grabbed similar good deals on Xbox many moons ago.

I have no issue setting up a turkish PSN account as I already have a handful of foreign accounts but just curious as to whether anyone has used CryptoPay? I probably trust what they're saying anyway as they've come good with some Xbox deals of late but I suppose just want someone to kinda say 'oh god yea, been using it for years and its cushty' :thumbsup:

Barry_

Distinguished Member
Did you ever do this... Seen the posts and threads on this on HUKDs myself and looking at having a go.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom