Buying games from foreign regions: Please read the FAQ in the first post

Ah, I had no idea, thanks.

Do I go for the whole SA address, or use my home address for the first lines?

I have my first line/town as my real address and then country, postcode and all that stuff as some hotel I looked up I'd imagine.

can you be more specific? Did you change in windows 10 (or do you use windows 8.1) under region & language country or region to Argentina? After that did you setup a vpn to buy? (i tried this with brasil without vpn and i got the cross error)

and what payment did yo use? (argentina is only cc)
Given the fact you can't buy or the games on Windows 8.1, I'd say he bought using the Microsoft Store on Windows 10. ;}

It seems to be a strange loophole in the system. You can't pay the full amount on card but if you have some existing credit in the account then it will let you pay the remainder on card. You would still need to input a SA address for billing purposes. The only advantage this brings is that it means you pay the exact amount without having left over credit.
Does this work if using remaining credit and Revolut? Would be interested to hear if anyone has tried recently.

Hmm bit of a dilemma.... I have 482r left in my Russian account from last year. Now you can use your card to cover the rest do I get COD legacy edition from there which will unlock at 9pm 03/11 or do I get it from Singapore which unlocks 5 hours earlier at 4pm. Be pretty sweet to get home from work and MWR is available to play :confused:

Just used the remaining credit and my debit card to purchase the Turing test from Russia. Nice trick.

Sweet, it's worked.

I'd like to say that despite everything I've said in the past, I've always liked you.

I always had a suspicion that you enjoyed the multitude of deaths by my hand in BF4. I promise one day maybe even in BF1, I'll stay still long enough for you to shoot me... in the foot... maybe. :p

I always had a suspicion that you enjoyed the multitude of deaths by my hand in BF4.
34383309.jpg

I promise one day maybe even in BF1, I'll stay still long enough for you to shoot me...
How will you stay still when you're in KirkSi's Lav?

When buying from the Singapore store, does it matter if it's with a UK PayPal?

Hungary will work directly with your bank card which is why it's used for EA Access, you'll need a Hungarian address in billing details as per with any other region. Not sure how much cheaper Hungary currently works out than UK for EA Access.

Do we know if this is still working? Just tried switching to Hungary store and purchasing with Revolut but threw up an error. Is VPN required? Have experience purchasing from other regions but not since they (mostly) shut it down.

Thanks

Do we know if this is still working? Just tried switching to Hungary store and purchasing with Revolut but threw up an error. Is VPN required? Have experience purchasing from other regions but not since they (mostly) shut it down.

Thanks

As far as I'm aware but I don't use Revolut. I've bought the occasional game from Hungary but not for a month or so. No VPN was ever required for Hungary.

Anyone here purchased from Hungary recently?

Thanks
Whenever I buy anything from Hungary I've just used a Hungary address, used my normal UK bank card (usually has to be a visa or MasterCard, I use a MasterCard), no VPN required, and just did it through my console by switching the region to Hungary. Not had any problems, and just purchased Overcooked a few weeks ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom