Buying from Amazon.de

addyb

Distinguished Member
Anyone done this?

Any pitfalls or complications?

Not ordered from Amazon.de but ordered a 3DS XL from Amazon.it yesterday so would be interested with any responses to this myself.

More from a returns perspective I guess.

Phil1975

Distinguished Member
Hi

I've ordered mainly steelbooks from Amazon.de.
Never had any problems. Great 1st class service.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Cool. Am starting a new job this week which involves an hour commute by train and this, combined with the number of Vita games I have acquired through plus mean that I will probably give in to temptation in the next couple of days. Amazon.de appears to be, by a margin, the best deal.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Cool. Am starting a new job this week which involves an hour commute by train and this, combined with the number of Vita games I have acquired through plus mean that I will probably give in to temptation in the next couple of days. Amazon.de appears to be, by a margin, the best deal.

Yeah I've got quite the backlog with plus on vita and ps3. How much is the vita on .de?

I went with amazon.it for the XL as it was £130. Great deal really.

Foster

Distinguished Member
PS Vita wifi with little big planet is €170 so with shipping it will be about £150.

addyb

Distinguished Member
PS Vita wifi with little big planet is €170 so with shipping it will be about £150.

Good price. Even if you didn't want LBP that goes for around £15 so say £135. Good deal indeed. Does that just include the basic 4GB card?

Foster

Distinguished Member
No it doesn't, I bet 4GB gets used up quick anyway.

addyb

Distinguished Member
4GB will have you tearing your hair out - particularly if you're a PS+ subscriber. Go large!

Yeah I've got a 16GB card. I toyed with the idea of a 32GB but don't need it. I've got enough games installed that I currently play and will just replace them with others as and when.

samtman

I have the 32gb and am still having to move stuff around. So annoying that game and save are tied together.

Stutto

I bought my vita from amazon de before christmas.

No major problems, IIRC it arrived a day later than predicted but that was down to RM. Some on HDUK reported that theirs had shipped from within the UK.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom