Buying from Amazon.de

addyb

Distinguished Member
Anyone done this?

Any pitfalls or complications?

Not ordered from Amazon.de but ordered a 3DS XL from Amazon.it yesterday so would be interested with any responses to this myself.

More from a returns perspective I guess.

Phil1975

Distinguished Member
Hi

I've ordered mainly steelbooks from Amazon.de.
Never had any problems. Great 1st class service.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Cool. Am starting a new job this week which involves an hour commute by train and this, combined with the number of Vita games I have acquired through plus mean that I will probably give in to temptation in the next couple of days. Amazon.de appears to be, by a margin, the best deal.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Cool. Am starting a new job this week which involves an hour commute by train and this, combined with the number of Vita games I have acquired through plus mean that I will probably give in to temptation in the next couple of days. Amazon.de appears to be, by a margin, the best deal.

Yeah I've got quite the backlog with plus on vita and ps3. How much is the vita on .de?

I went with amazon.it for the XL as it was £130. Great deal really.

Foster

Distinguished Member
PS Vita wifi with little big planet is €170 so with shipping it will be about £150.

addyb

Distinguished Member
PS Vita wifi with little big planet is €170 so with shipping it will be about £150.

Good price. Even if you didn't want LBP that goes for around £15 so say £135. Good deal indeed. Does that just include the basic 4GB card?

Foster

Distinguished Member
No it doesn't, I bet 4GB gets used up quick anyway.

addyb

Distinguished Member
4GB will have you tearing your hair out - particularly if you're a PS+ subscriber. Go large!

Yeah I've got a 16GB card. I toyed with the idea of a 32GB but don't need it. I've got enough games installed that I currently play and will just replace them with others as and when.

samtman

I have the 32gb and am still having to move stuff around. So annoying that game and save are tied together.

Stutto

I bought my vita from amazon de before christmas.

No major problems, IIRC it arrived a day later than predicted but that was down to RM. Some on HDUK reported that theirs had shipped from within the UK.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom