• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Buying Black Ops II Second Hand

BoneStarr

Standard Member
So I was gonna buy Black Ops II on ebay second hand as its still really pricey, my question is whether I will actually be able to play the game online, I remember hearing horror stories about people buying games online and the online passes not working, Is it safe to buy the game online? unfortunately most sellers say no returns... ***

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
I remember hearing horror stories about people buying games online and the online passes not working, Is it safe to buy the game online? unfortunately most sellers say no returns... ***

Shhhhhhh, dont give them any ideas. :nono:

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
So I was gonna buy Black Ops II on ebay second hand as its still really pricey, my question is whether I will actually be able to play the game online, I remember hearing horror stories about people buying games online and the online passes not working, Is it safe to buy the game online? unfortunately most sellers say no returns... ***

That is just really EA games that have that issue.

Now that Nuketown is free there is no reason not to buy Black Ops 2 second hand

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom