Quantcast

Buying an LCD? Comet price match!

the_sas_man

Novice Member
If you are lucky enough to live within 10 miles of a local store that does a low price (empire, RGB Direct etc) and there is a Comet near by within that radius - then you are in luck!

The Comet Price Guarantee

If you find a lower price from any of the retailers listed above or in a local store (within 10 miles of your nearest Comet store) that we have missed, let us know and we'll not only match that price, but also beat it by 10% of the difference. For purchases completed over the telephone, the store must be within 10 miles of your home post code area.

I'm looking to buy the KDL32"V2000 - but if Comet are offering a further 10% (difference) discount if I can find it cheap elsewhere then its worth looking into.

They certainly dont shout off about this offer, and no wonder why! But something to bare in mind people.

philipdayton1

Novice Member
Worked for me!:thumbsup:
Comet price matched a my 32" Panny with Empire Direct.
Paid £679 (ish) in store price was £899!!!
no questions asked

T

TracyS

Worked for me!:thumbsup:
Comet price matched a my 32" Panny with Empire Direct.
Paid £679 (ish) in store price was £899!!!
no questions asked
Did you also get the free 3 year warranty that you get with Empire Direct?

borofoga

Novice Member
Just bought a Sony 26S2030 from Comet Beckton for £607

Comet sell it for £799!

Price matched it with PRC Direct who sell it for £625, plus got a further 10% discount on the price difference (£799 - £625 = £174) which was £18.

Also got Sky HD multiroom for half price + free install.

Paid with credit card that gives free further 1 years warranty.

Only went with Comet because JL bluewater could only PM for £699 and did not have a clue about the half price Sky HD offer which ends this Sunday.

P.S. will also apply to get a cashback cheque for £100 as i bought a Sony TV and Sky HD :D