Buying advice

S

swilt

Hello all,

Quick bit of advice please. First of all I can not afford to go over £150 :thumbsdow

I am after a digital camera for family pics, no less than 5mega pixels, however the biggest plus for buying is I want a real compact camera that can easily be slipped into pockets etc.

Any advice appreciated

steve.o

Novice Member
Take a look at the Fuji Z1 from Jessops you can get it for £134.99 if u use this 10% voucher code: CPB10PC. Review can be found here.

...steve.o

Pirate!!

Banned
5mp pocket size. Is that all the criteria? What type of zoom (optical/digital), battery (AA's/lightweight li-ion). Rear screen size/live-view. Manual controls or just point and click?

There are too many variables other than price/size. If you can give additional info, then perhaps forum members can give a more qualified recommendation.

The final choice will of courese be your's, but this type of question occurs every week.

In the meantime, have a look here.

M

MancMale

swilt said:
Hello all,

Quick bit of advice please. First of all I can not afford to go over £150 :thumbsdow

I am after a digital camera for family pics, no less than 5mega pixels, however the biggest plus for buying is I want a real compact camera that can easily be slipped into pockets etc.

Any advice appreciated

Ebuyer.co.uk have a 8mp pocket camera ( with optical zoom ) for less than that , as do many others ..

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom