Buying a used TV (KS9000) - Good or Bad idea?

jason748

Novice Member
I saw an ad on Gumtree (similar to Craigslist) of someone selling a Samsung KS9000 for a pretty good price. They are happy for me to inspect it at their home address however they told me they lost the original receipt so I can't claim warranty at all on it in case something happens.

Assuming I go and inspect the TV (dead pixels, clouding etc) and everything seems fine, what are the odds of a modern day TV (more particularly the KS9000) suddenly failing and/or experience issues later on?

I've had my previous TV for over 7 years and it's been running without any issues since I first bought it so I was wondering if it's even possible for issues to arise with modern day TV's nowadays?

PS: If anyone who's knowledgeable about the KS9000 can tell me if there's any common issues/defects on this TV model that I should look out for when inspecting it, that would be great! Thank you so much.

Cheers.

barney007

How much is the tv?

I got the ks8000 n think it' a awesome tv . Had a new panel fitted under warranty as I wasn't happy with light bleed. Seems as good as ever now

Trending threads

Trending threads

Top Bottom