1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying a Toshiba 32ZP38

Discussion in 'TVs' started by anticonscience, Nov 19, 2003.

1. anticonscience

anticonscience

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

This is my first post so please go easy on me :D

I'm going to be buying a Toshiba 32ZP38 over the weekend and I was just wondering if any users here have got this set and what your opinions are? Or if anyone has the 36 Inch version what their thoughts are on this TV (as i assume they are the same but one is just bigger)

Also I would be very interested to know what users of this set thing of the audio quality of the DD5.1 (i was a little concerned at the lack of a Sub Woofer and what kind of impact this might have on sound as well)?

Thanks,
    Anti

2. Cadire

Cadire

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I have the 36" version and I'm very pleased with it.

Initially I was disappointed with the picture, but the set seems to have 'bedded in' or something, as it improved over the first week.

The audio capabilities are actually pretty decent. I used the built-in feature until my new receiver and speakers turned up, and I was quite impressed. The bass is indeed a bit shallow, but not so much that it spoils one,s viewing. The satellite speakers are decent bits of kit too.

I doubt you'll be disappointed with your purchase... as long as you realise that the out-of-box picture does improve.

Happy viewing :cool: