• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Buying a Samsung 65js9000

Event Horizon

Prominent Member
Hello to all

Not posted for a while but I still regularly drop in for a look.(hope this is posted in the relevant forum)

I'm looking at buying the Samsung 65js9000 the cheapest deal I could find was here... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-UE65JS9000-inch-1080-pixels/dp/B00US01MEA?SubscriptionId=AKIAJTNV63WMBUPD7NVA&tag=allartscotlan-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00US01MEA
Does anybody have any recent transactions with the company offering the deal, the product seems to be marked incorrectly(1080p) but there is a reply from them stating they are the new SUHD TVs?

Edit: I also wanted to ask if they come with 2 pairs of glasses as indicated in the AvF review as I dont see that listed on any of the offers?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sr20

Established Member
They might be perfectly legit but I have never heard of them. Personally would just go with John Lewis who are doing the tv for £2699 with a five year warranty. If anything goes wrong getting it returned will be so much easier.

Event Horizon

Prominent Member
I had looked at JL but totally overlooked the 5yr warranty,, thanks for posting and pointing that out.:smashin:

JARDILA

Novice Member
Bought many items from Samsung : TVs (5 still at home) , phones, laptops, etc Just needed help with laptoptwo months ago, I was asked to enroll in signature service, got screwed really bad, $50 to talk to a technician who said nothing they can help and after two months of getting charged $15/month I finally had to paid another $50 to cancel the rip off. Don't trust them , last purchase of a Samsung equipment

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom