1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying a new TV (32")

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Keyser Söze, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am going to buy a new TV, i dont have alot of money so getting a HDTV is certainly out, which is not a huge problem for me

these are my three choices, tell me what u think, pls read the reviews on all of them and look at all the features and specs, the sony 310 is 200 more obviously

Panasonic $539

sony 120 $539

sony 310 $719

i think the panasonic and the sony 120 have a good picture but not as good, but is it worth 200 bucks

im hopeing someone works at a electronic sstore of some kind and can tell me exactly what the 310 has that the 120 and the panasonic dont have that makes it 200 more, and if its worth it

thanks alot!

2. Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    no one has any help to offer?

3. Tight Git

Tight Git

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +597
    I'm sure there are lots of people who would like to help you, Keyser, but this is essentially a UK Forum and it sounds as if you may be across the pond from us!

Best wishes. :hiya:

4. SamirP

SamirP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Hi Keyser
    The main difference that I can see between the three tv listed is that sony 310 has 2 sets of component inputs and will accept both analog & EDTV (480p) signals