Buying a LCD for Gaming(360) 32incher

mike2k28

Standard Member
Reaction score
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Any help please???

Willing to pay upto £500

Whats the best TV to play my 360 on in that price range???

Sony 32V4000, or the Panasonic in that price range

Samsung have poor sound and get dusty!

Panasonic what one???

Item Details

All i want is the best quality tv out there for £500 that gives me the best gaming experience

I've been researching for a TV for the same use, and in the end I decided on the Sony 32V4000

I read in the main LCD forum that some users have been having geometry issues with the Sony 32V4000 that is not end user adjustable. It could be that there issues with this set even though the dogs in the street are barking it up.

Have a read of the posts in the main forum about the C5, E4 and other broadcasters DOG's dissapearing off the top of the image. I had narrowed my choice of new 32" LCD for a bedroom down to Sony 32V4000 or Panasonic 32LXD85 but the geometry stories on the main LCD forum are definitely steering me towards the Panny.

Rgds

Is this a good deal for a 32V4000

Item Details

And is this the best model out of them all in this price range?

There are a couple of versions L and V and some other version P i think

Come on guys some help please i want to buy one tonight!

Thanks

Is this a good deal for a 32V4000

Item Details

And is this the best model out of them all in this price range?

There are a couple of versions L and V and some other version P i think

It is a good deal but there are some absolute horror stories about Electrosaver's service!! Buy elsewhere for an extra few quid!

Panasonic 32LXD85 is a good set by all accounts for around £485 from Currys or full HD TX-32LZD80 for a bit over budget at £554 (laskys) or maybe less

The 32L4000 is not nearly as good as the V in 32" size I believe

I'd been looking at ordering a 32v4000 for a few days but had read a few unfavourable impressions of the cheaper retailers and got cold feet. Bigger names were asking £450-500 with the basic 1 year warranty.

I noticed today that Amazon had stock due 25th Oct (product page now shows 'in stock') and have just started offering a free 3 year Sony warranty. I decided to go with them as I wanted the peace of mind of the warranty without paying through the nose.

The current price is £389.99 incl. free delivery ( an extra £7.50-ish for next day) but has been fluctuating most of the day.

Edit: my order is now packing so they do indeed have stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom