Buying 32 LCD - Need your advice !!!

N

nasser79

Hi everyone,

I am buying a new LCD tomorrow - I got lost while trying to find the best 32 LCD within my limits, after checking the available options I finalized the list of models and they are :

1- Sony Bravia KDL-32s2000
2- Toshiba 32WL66
3- Philips 32PF7321
4- LG 32LC2R

one more thing to consider is what I am going to use it for (priority wise) :-

1- Standard Definition ( as no HD in this country yet) so TV sport channel most of the time.

2- PC connection (res 1280 * 960 or even less res sometimes )

3- DVD movies

4- HDMI inputs (not a big gamer but I might get xbox 360)

So, please guys hep me in here and advise which one is the best (regardsless of the cost of these listed models )

many thanks to you guys

aliflack

Standard Member
How about the Tosh 32C3030D/32WLT68 or the Philips 32PF9731?

All of these seem to get better reviews than the equivalent models you've listed...

N

nasser79

How about the Tosh 32C3030D/32WLT68 or the Philips 32PF9731?

All of these seem to get better reviews than the equivalent models you've listed...

Hi aliflack,
thanks for your reply, but we don't have the Toshiba 32C3030D/32WLT68 here yet, only 32WL66,

BTW, I went to see these models I mentioned before , my first impression is to drop the LG, it looked horrible with SD and normal DVD, it's still not very good with HD compared to the others, I think the Sony S and the Toshiba are quiet good, they don't the Philips now, but they'll have more stock in few days, so do you think the Philips is worth waiting ????

please guys I need you help

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Dog Soldiers & Flatliners 4K, Black Phone, RRR & Mad God on digital, plus 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom