Buying 3 plasmas best for discount??

Rathion

Standard Member
Hi where do you guys reckon my best bet to buy 3 42" PX60's is? Looking for best price really, do you think I would be able to get a good discount if buying 3?

Cheers.

gizlaroc

Distinguished Member
Bet you won't get any disount at all, to be honest some of the prices you can buy it for with discount vouchers etc. are below cost, so they are not going to give you more off for buying 3. You can buy 3 for what?? £2700?? I paid more than that for the SD resolution screen only 2 years ago.

Rathion

Standard Member
Ok, cheers then thought it might be worth a few quid off if buying 3.
Looks like I'll just have to search for the cheapest price for one and buy 3.

chaparral

Ok, cheers then thought it might be worth a few quid off if buying 3.
Looks like I'll just have to search for the cheapest price for one and buy 3.
Send all the places you can find the cheapest prices at an e-mail and ask them what the best price they can do you three 42px60 for,,with the 5 year warranty included for each plasma.
Plus make sure that deliverly is included in the prices..

ash

Bet you won't get any disount at all, to be honest some of the prices you can buy it for with discount vouchers etc. are below cost, so they are not going to give you more off for buying 3. You can buy 3 for what?? £2700?? I paid more than that for the SD resolution screen only 2 years ago.

Sure? I would have thought if it was an independent or a really good manager they would give discounts.

SlinkDaddy

Novice Member
Sure? I would have thought if it was an independent or a really good manager they would give discounts.

I think the point he was making is that the really cheap places are selling at unbelievably cheap prices. So that going to a store and buying 3 units and getting a bulk discount isnt going to be as good as getting it as cheap as poss on the net. Where they will not discount anymore because they are making next to nothing on the TV. I used to be able to buy Sony and Panasonic at indie trade prices and i could still buy it cheaper on the net than i could from the manufacturers direct and i could lose the VAT on the trade price too.

MAW

Banned
Us independents would actually do better to buy the damned things on the net ourselves. Fortunately, flawed as they are, most of us don't want to cos they'd cost us more money by the time we've supplied 3 or 4 of them to the folks who notice the defects.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom