Buying 1st Drone

Defarati

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have a budget of around £150.

Trying to get the best drone in this price range preferably with all the necessary features.

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

Whats " with all the necessary features"? You need to prioritise the features to suit your requirements an of course price.
Do you need a compact drone? ie. full size or a one that has folding motor arms. Do you need a drone to fly for 30mins or like some of cheaper ones that fly for 12mins? The Camera , will it be 4k or HD ? 1080 ,30fps or 60fps can give good results. Do you need a drone that offers FAP [ fly around point]?or follow me? Does it need to fly a certain distance? Some drones fly for 2 miles way or further, but bear in mind the new rules and regulations state you have to fly within eyesite , I think the distance limit is now 500m [ horizontal] and we all now know the maximum height [vertical] is 120m.

There are now so many drones on the market at differing prices it makes the decision harder to choose. Most are way over your £150 budget. The new Mavic mini seems a good choice , the new Mantis G seems good but there are also other DJI models [Spark] and of course the Parrot Anafi and Fimi x8 , all decent within there own right but costing more than £150.

Look online for a drone within your budget and watch the reviews on YouTube ,this may help . Paying a bit extra and buying a drone with all the features I've mentioned above may proove a better option.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom