Buy now or wait for Sales???

Farno

Novice Member
I've just read What Hi-Fi sound and vision and it had both sets in that i was considering
sony KDL-32V2000
and
Samsung LE32N73

After reading the reviews i've settled on the Sony but will be going for the 40" version.

So, do i buy it now for £1237.00 and i get a free Sony RDR-GX120 Dual Format / Dual Layer DVD Recorder or wait for the sales and see what happens to the prices.

I'm sure i've read somewhere, probably on this forum, that the Sony V2000 is to be replaced by a V2500, so this might help me out in the Christmas sales as shops try to shift old models.
What do you lot think.

neilmcl

I've just read What Hi-Fi sound and vision and it had both sets in that i was considering
sony KDL-32V2000
and
Samsung LE32N73

After reading the reviews i've settled on the Sony but will be going for the 40" version.

So, do i buy it now for £1237.00 and i get a free Sony RDR-GX120 Dual Format / Dual Layer DVD Recorder or wait for the sales and see what happens to the prices.

I'm sure i've read somewhere, probably on this forum, that the Sony V2000 is to be replaced by a V2500, so this might help me out in the Christmas sales as shops try to shift old models.
What do you lot think.
Please search the forum, it seems that this question gets asked just about every day now.

lord-dudester

with regards to the v2000 price falling when the v2500 hits the shelves next month, i wouldn't hold my breath

the v2000 is pretty tricky to get hold of at the moment due to fair to low stock levels nationwide and i would expect not a huge amount of stock will be available to offer at clearance prices (unlike the wlt66 and the dx60 which people are slaughtering at the mo)

with this in mind i wouldn't expect a huge reduction when the new model arrives

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom