Bargain Expired Buttkicker Wireless Kit for just £159.07

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by fryster, Oct 22, 2015.

1. fryster

fryster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Just bought myself a new Buttkicker Wireless Kit on ebay for a bargain price. It's priced at 199 euros and the seller delivers to the UK for 50 euros, so 249 euros in total which works out at just under £180, which is a great deal by itself.

But if you're quick you can use the 20% off code CUKFLASH and the total price with delivery will be 209.20 euros which paypal converts to £159.07!!!

The seller has 2 left, and if you do go for it you will need to request the total from the seller so you can complete checkout (they replied to me within about 10 minutes).

I have no affiliation with the seller whatsoever, I was browsing for this a few days ago, and when I saw the 20% code come up today it was a no brainer to go for it. Link here:

Buttkicker Wireless Home Theater Kit

2. fryster

fryster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Also, when I enquired about the postage it was 50 euros for one, or 40 euros each for more than one, in case anyone's interested in buying both of them