• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Buttkicker Shakers - feel it!!

C

caveman

Despite the rather negative views in the review section on these units, I liked the idea of a shaker unit, being a complete bass freak. Hours of internetting led me to the Buttkicker LFE together with a dedicated amplifier supplied as a kit with floor mount and cabling. The review on this site highlighted the failings with the amplification as the main reason for dissappointment - no such problems with the kit, plenty of power for 2 units. A temporary lash-up with the floor mount revealed the potential, so I mounted the unit properly inside my recliner, taking the precaution of suspending the chair's electrical controls on a suspended mount. How's it sound? - Best used at low levels to fill in the extreme bottom end, the effect is staggering. Even with my BK Monolith subwoofer, the Buttkicker adds a whole new section to the experience - Terrific! Get one!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom