...but the Switch has no games?

I realised when I inevitably buy SF2 tomorrow, that will be my 24th Switch game!

So thought I'd stick some ratings. I'd class anything above a 7 as 'worth buying' - so thats still 19 games since launch that I'm happy to own!

From what I've seen/read plus how much its costing me personally tomorrow (£23), I expect SF2 to drop into the 7.5/8 range, so 20 games for a system thats been out 3 months isnt bad going :)

Disgaea 5 9.5
Zelda BoTW 9.5
MK8 9
Minecraft 9
Isaac 9
Has Been Heroes 8
Graceful Explosion Machine 8
Shock Troopers 8
Voez 8
Fast RMX 8
Puyo Puyo Tetris 8
Shovel Knight 8
Monster Boy 8
I am Setsuna 7.5
Thumper 7.5
Just Dance 7
Turf Masters 7
KOF94 7
KOF98 7
Blaster Master 6.5
Snipperclips 6
NBA Playgrounds 6
Mr Shifty 5.5

DJNomad

I like your list and have 14 of those myself. I'd give a 9 to Graceful Explosion Machine and Puyo Puyo Tetris, they're both excellent games with that special 'one more go' element. Haven't played I Am Setsuna yet or tried the Disgaea demo (undecided on buying it yet). I'd give Blaster Master Zero an 8 and Snipperclips an 8.5 as I've been enjoying those two a lot.

I also have Human Resource Machine, Snake Pass, Lego City Undercover, Superbomberman R and 1-2 Switch which haven't had a lot of play time yet.

I'm happy with how many good and varied genres are catered for so far. I'm now getting to the point that I'd like to see less 8-bit graphic games.

I... I'm now getting to the point that I'd like to see less 8-bit graphic games.

Yea and less Neo Geo fighters!!

Snipperclips fell really flat for me? I find it super annoying, but my 4 year old loves it, so I stick it on for her sometimes.

I had Bomberman actually but quickly sold it as the online was a mess, but I believe thats mostly sorted now with the recent big patch?

DJNomad

I read the patch improved things but haven't played it much online to tell. I need to play the one-player and some local multiplayer to get used to it otherwise I'm going to get a kicking each time.

clc.sheff

Distinguished Member
For me only Zelda and Mariocart so far. Despite trying all available demo's and reading reviews nothing else has tempted me as yet. From what i remember Binding of Isaac +, Splatoon2, Mario odyssey and Xenoblade2 as definates for this year with a possibility of steamworld dig2.

In that regard its a bit dissapointing release wise for me but I am only 15 or so hours into Zelda and think its absolutely amazing and it will probably last me a few months at a few hours a week.

I like nintendo and this is their platform from now on so I'm happy to wait for the software I like to come to it.

addyb

Distinguished Member
I've a few games but I've only really played Isaac. I've not played on the switch properly for ages now. Life in the way and the ps4 is scratching what gaming itch I may have.

GreasyTopLip

Zelda,Mario Kart and Snipperclips atm for me...but looking forward to ARMS and Splatoon 2.

Also e3 should be interesting.
Hopefully a smash bros or remake as my son LOVES those games

Monster Hunter announcement today is MASSIVE. Surprised Nintendo didnt try to hold it for E3, but I guess thats down to Capcom.

Really want an Animal Crossing announcement. A HD version, maybe with tie-in to the upcoming mobile game, better multiplayer etc. My missus with go mental once thats announced.

Tooms

I reckon Smash Bros deluxe or however they want to term it, the Wii U version with all the characters and maybe the inklings.

Plus as a left field what about Mario Maker - seems perfect for the Switch.

Nice to see Capcom getting on board.

I reckon Smash Bros deluxe or however they want to term it, the Wii U version with all the characters and maybe the inklings.

Plus as a left field what about Mario Maker - seems perfect for the Switch.

Nice to see Capcom getting on board.

Cant see them doing a "Maker" type game - the controls would be quite annoying. Yes, we have the touch screen, but I'd expect Nintendo wouldnt want to restrict it to tablet mode.

Gdogg2001

My collection so far and ratings so far (these could change as I play more).

Isaac 9.5
Zelda botw 9
Mario kart 9
Disgaea 7.5
Bomberman 7
Snipperclips 7
Puyo Tetris 6.5
Lego City 6
Has Been Heroes n/a (not played yet)

Attachments

• IMG_1139.JPG
    IMG_1139.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom