Bush VCR Help

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by jamieoliver, Sep 1, 2003.

Tags:
  1. jamieoliver

jamieoliver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,

I have a Bush vcr903, but the output is too close to ITV. This model does not have the old screw thing at the back to change the output signal, it is done via the LED menu on the front of the video. However I have lost my manual and cant work it out.

Scart is not an option, as it is already taken up, so really need to change the videos output signal.

Does anyone know how to change the signal output on this model, or a similer one. Or does anyone know what the bush website is or a contact number ???

Thanks in advance

Jamie Oliver (Not the naked chef)

2. pvr_uk

pvr_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think this model is assembled by Orion in Wales. Perhaps a manual for a similar Orion model would be easer to find?

3. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Try pressing menu go to VCR setup, this is from a bush model not sure if it is the same

4. jamieoliver

jamieoliver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi thanks for the info. I had now luck so just going to buy another one.

Cheers

Jamie Oliver

5. avalonsatellite

avalonsatellite

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Eject any video tape, make sure vcr is in standby, and then press and hold the power on button on vcr for about 5 secs. Press channel up or down to rf channel, then press power on button to store.

Mat.