Bush rf6683vpl Crt - Picture problem - need advice

E

embryonic

Hi I have just got a bush rf6683vpl crt tv for my bedroom cause im skint at the moment but I needed something to replace the 1inch thing I had before.

Anyways everything is fine apart from when there is a change of scene from light to dark, or dark to light - its not a smooth transition. It sort of jumps through shades to get to where it needs to be - even the top and bottom bars change shade whilst it happens. It happens regardless of the source. And ive tried every kind of setting.

If someone could tell me whether this should happen - I know its not the best tv in the world but surely this is a fault.

I want to know what im talking about before i go back to the store.

Any help much appreciated. :thumbsup:

:cool:

That model is a few years old...did you buy it second-hand?
It does sound like a fault.

The guy said It was new but was cheap because of a few marks on the casing. It looks new anyways.

Ive called the guy and he said he would swap it for another one.

But i was wondering whether this model is just duff - and if so I would try and get the money back and get something else.

Cheers.

:thumbsup:

But i was wondering whether this model is just duff - and if so I would try and get the money back and get something else.

No it isn't duff...it's a cheap and cheerful model using a Vestel chassis but they are good value for the money and shouldn't be doing what yours is doing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom