Bush MTT1 Turntable

knightrider

Standard Member
Reaction score
I know it's a bit crap, but it does the job for me and the few records I have.

I have a small problem in that during a recent house move, the stylus was destroyed.

I would welcome any advice on where to get a replacement, or whether it is worth upgrading to a project debut II instead.

Cheers guys,

Ed:smoke:

I used to own a Bush TT1 many yonks ago, bought mainly for recording vinyl onto MD via Sony Mini system (same size as the Bush), I think for £50 its great TBH especially added to £300-500 mini systems. But trust me on this spend £140 on a Project Debut Phono and you will never look back (im sure a stylus will cost you circa £10) so take that off the Project, Ive bought 2 of these decks for friends and set them up, All I can say about the Project is that it did not embarrass itself in LP12 territory.

One note I know the TT1 has a phono equalizer on it, if you have a phono stage already in your Denon ??, then go for the Project Debut which is only £120.

Cheers for the advice on that.

Truth is, i really want a debut II, so now i have the excuse.

I think you're right about the 3802, as it has dedicated phono inputs. I imagine a high spec turntable will sound fantastic with IMHO the best amp for the money.

:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom