Bush DVRHS02 problem (HELP)

Bigsmig

Standard Member
Hi

I nhave had difficulty when i play a film from her to another dvd player to record and when i press record on the other dvd the message says its signal is protected, but this is from a movie i have made..

So i went into the options on the bush dvd and changed the video setting to progressive and the screen went black but i could hear the sound,, how do i get the picture back because i cant get the set up screen back up,,,,

HHEELLPP:mad:

Thanks

Gavtech

Administrator
Hi

I nhave had difficulty when i play a film from her to another dvd player to record and when i press record on the other dvd the message says its signal is protected, but this is from a movie i have made..

So i went into the options on the bush dvd and changed the video setting to progressive and the screen went black but i could hear the sound,, how do i get the picture back because i cant get the set up screen back up,,,,

HHEELLPP:mad:

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

I cannot get the manual for this unit so cannot direct you exactly... but you either need to check the manual and find out if there is a button combination that will completely reset the unit to defaults ...

OR, if you can switch you r connected TV/ Monitor to see the unit via 'composite' [ or connect the unit a different way if it has a composite output available ] ... so that you can then see the output and get back into the menu and 'unchange' the progressive setting.

Adrian_F

On the Bush remote control there is a P.SCAN button directly below the number "9" button. Press and hold the P.SCAN button for 3 seconds to return to Interlace.

Gavtech

Administrator
Thanks once again Adrian - First class!

Bigsmig

Standard Member
Hi Adrian

Thank you very much for your help,,, i have tried holding the P scan for 3 secs it does flicker the screen but nothing changes,,,

I am on scart, but its the same on a normal coaxail, i can hear the dvd and see shapes dark on the screen, i just need to go back to the normal settings..

Painful

Brian

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom