• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bush DVRHS02 channel change?

U

Undecided

Hi
Nor sure if this is the correct forum for combined VCR/DVD recorders - but here goes.
I called in on relatives and got asked to help (doh!) - talk about the blind leading the blind
They have just bought a Bush DVRHS02 combined DVD recorder and VCR. I've got it to the point where it will record digital provided it is set on its (ie the Bush machine's) AV2 channel. But I can't find a quick way of going straight to that channel using the remote control. The only way I managed it was to use the +/- keys to cycle through all the channels until AV2 appeared.
While this is not a complete stopper, should it not be possible to go straight to AV2 in the same way I can go straight to channel 2, say?
I tried reading the Bush manual - really - but could not find any info on this.
Can anyone help, please?
Thanks

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Undecided said:
Hi
Nor sure if this is the correct forum for combined VCR/DVD recorders - but here goes.
I called in on relatives and got asked to help (doh!) - talk about the blind leading the blind
They have just bought a Bush DVRHS02 combined DVD recorder and VCR. I've got it to the point where it will record digital provided it is set on its (ie the Bush machine's) AV2 channel. But I can't find a quick way of going straight to that channel using the remote control. The only way I managed it was to use the +/- keys to cycle through all the channels until AV2 appeared.
While this is not a complete stopper, should it not be possible to go straight to AV2 in the same way I can go straight to channel 2

Does it have a button marked "Input" or "Source" on the remote?
If not simply use the Prog - buttons to go down e.g. Prog02, Prog01, AV2, AV1 as you have found.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom