Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by samurai william, Nov 20, 2004.
need a hack for this dvd player .can anyone help please?
Please can anyone help with this code to make it Multi-Regional - VERY URGENT ... willing to pay !!
I assume this is the DVHS1 DVD / Video combi?
I'd been looking for a hack for the DVHS1 for the last two years. I finally found one posted on another site which works & I had my machine converted in a matter of seconds.
1. Press the DVD button on the remote control to select the DVD functions on your player
2. Press the OPEN button on your remote control to open the disc tray
3. Using the remote conrrol, press the buttons 0, 5, 2 and 0, in order, one at a time
4. Press the UP button on your remote control
5. Press the DOWN button on your remote control
6. Press the LEFT button on your remote control
7. Press the RIGHT button on your remote control
8. You should now be able to change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
The machine didn't give me an option to choose individual regions as the instructions suggest, but some text saying REGION FREE quickly flashed up on the TV screen. I've tested all the Region 1 & 3 DVDs that I own & they work perfectly.
Hope it works fo you too.
Here is the hack for the bush DVRHSO2 and i presume 01,
1. selectDVDchannel on tv.
2,select set up menu.
3, scroll right to select System Info,
4,using number keypad enter 1,1,0,1 it will now display region code at the bottom of the list
5,enter 0 for region free,
6, press enter then set up to exit.
Separate names with a comma.