Bush dvb680 free view hd audio on one side only problem.

kingdavidofscot

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m having trouble with the sound only coming out off the left side of my Bush dvb680 free view hd and cant fix it. My version of the software is V.2.28(UK) though I spent all night trying to update it via a shared aerial but with no luck. I managed to use the Ethernet today and in a flash it said, there are no updates. Yet I read on another disused thread where members said, there is one?

If anything will an update fix the sound.

Thanks David…

The Bush DVB680 is a Vestel T8300 clone of which was sold under about twenty brand names. Mine a Technika has FW 2.44. Which I believe is the last / latest FW, but I have not ever seen it broadcast, mine came with it. But it appears it may have been last broadcast in July 2010.

Gone Digital | What's in your FreeviewHD box? and on DS.

Being as you can't set timers I would have thought Vestel would have updated the FW by now though.

Sorry can't help further.

I own this Bush HD freeview box and it is currently running on software firmware version V2.47(UK) which was updated automatically over the air back in 2010.

Never had any problems with sound from this box, even when using the older software.

When you mention a lack of sound thro one of your channels, is this over HDMI or optical output on the box ?

Has a test have you temporary tried changing cables or using a Scart connection on the box, just to see if the sound issue is still there.

Unfortunately I can't help on where you can download the newer software from apart from maybe suggesting trying to contact the manufacturer for further technical assistance.

I'm using a Scart cable shogun, which I have a few of and I've tried them all with no luck.
I'm wondering if its internal this problem..

Thanks for commenting ;)

kingdavidofscot said:
I'm using a Scart cable shogun, which I have a few of and I've tried them all with no luck.
I'm wondering if its internal this problem..

Thanks for commenting ;)

Have you tried using a HDMI cable assuming your TV is HD?

hi shogun after my last post i pulled out all the cables and
spotted one of the pins on the scart was broke ;(

what's the saying DUH!

A huge thanks to everyone who posted in this thread....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom