Question Bush CTT6-PCR

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by joshscuse, Apr 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. joshscuse

joshscuse
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I apologise if this seems like a really basic/beginner question (cause that's what I am)

I'm having trouble tightening a screw at the end of the arm on my Bush CTT6-PCR turntable and I don't know if I'm missing something or if I'm stupid or whatever.

here's a vid of the problem

if anyone can help I'd be very appreciative

2. RBZ5416

RBZ5416
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,961
    What is the history of the unit? Have you bought it like that or has it failed?

If you look at images of replacement headshells for that TT, there is no thread for that locking nut.

Silver Headshell Cartridge mount with gold connectors: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

So I'm not sure what's supposed to lock it in place unless there's something missing, hence the initial question. Best I can offer is the OP in this thread who owned one with the manual. Maybe drop him a PM & see if he can help from the manual or with pics of his.