Bush btu250dtr

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by Mike R, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Mike R

Mike R
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HELP. i have a bush btu250dtr, i have recently moved house and have not used the freeview box for a couple of months. When i set it all up and searched for channels, its found all the channels. But when i change to a different channel it says there is no signal. I am only able to watch channel 1. I have tried rescanning but still does the same. Please can someone help.

2. Gaspode_TWD

Gaspode_TWD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Its very hard to find Bush manuals on line (I know, I've tried for other units I own) so I'm guessing a lot. However, as a guess, the unit may be remembering the old tuning and trying to add the new stations its found.
    I'd suggest you try either a full re-tune rather than rescan, the latter aims to add new channels, the former to start from scratch. The naming convention on your menus may be slightly different. The alternative is to do a factory reset (returns all settings to 'from the box' condition) and start tuning from there.

3. Futaura

Futaura

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    See Unofficial Vestel PVR Information (UK) - User Manuals for a list of manuals applicable to Vestel-made Bush boxes. This is a T845 TUTV box. Be sure to make sure that the guide is set to the Freeview 8 day one and not the TUTV 14 day one which no longer exists, and then rescan.