1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bush 2571ntx tv in spain?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by torie, Nov 1, 2003.

1. torie

torie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Folks
    Wonder if any of you can help me out. I've just driven all my 'stuff' from the UK to my new home in Spain. I'm trying to figure out how to get my television to work though - is this possible? It's a Bush 2571ntx... nothing really fancy.

I've managed to get the spanish bought dvd player to work and play on the set, but the UK vcr doesn't seem to want to work, and I can't receive any channels well - only snowy pictures and no sound.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Of course, it doesn't help that I've managed to pack the remote somewhere completely different, without any sort of idea where... but that's another problem....

Thanks much!

torie

2. Totalnoobee

Totalnoobee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Spain there is a diffrent PAL system, depending on where you plan to live you can have to choices, one will be buying there a cheapo VCR and use its tunner through scart or if you are going anywhere near a big city (specailly Madrid or Barcelona) you could buy a DVB tuner and get all national channels plus some regional.

3. Jase

Jase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +856
    You won't get any sound from the TV as over here they use PAL B/G instead of PAL I. You will get a picture though. Best bet is to buy a cheap VCR and use it as a tuner like TotalNoobee has suggested.