Burtons Batman DTS!!!! Warners DTS!!!!

CrispyXUK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Coninuation of last thread as it was locked for no apparent reason, discuss

i was just thinking that? Crispy, i couldn't find the one Lex mentioned :confused:

Lex?

Gary

Dont worry about it.

Anyway, any changes to the films? especially Forever?

*deleted scenes* is our best bet so far

/wonders if Lex is ****** off with me :)

Oh ok I couldnt find the thread that Lex was talking about, thought he might have locked the wrong thread, sorry guys

Dave-S said:
I started a thread here.

It also lists the cuts made to some of the films and why you should get the region 1 DVDs in staed of a region 2 release on the sceond page of the thread.
Sorry dave, walks away from thread with a slowm hunched shuffle..... moaning like muttley

Gary

I will be buying this set when it arrives. :)

i will be buying this set when it comes but i am suprised warner are puting dts soundtracks on them as they do not support dts

7 of 9 said:
i will be buying this set when it comes but i am suprised warner are puting dts soundtracks on them as they do not support dts

I thought Warner had a big 'to do' with DTS after back to back testing was done on there first (and last?) batch of DTS releases ( I only ever got the Twister R1 disc from this batch and it sounded pretty damn good to me!) and said they would not support it on any of their future releases?

Many Warner titles have carried dts and examples include True Romance or Prince of Thieves, it all depends on the producing company and if the director has pulling power, if Spielberg made movies for Warner i would imagine he may well ask for dts on his titles, at the end of the day though it will only matter if they have re-mixed them differently to the Dolby one ( Batman Returns was i believe the first Dolby Digital film to be released ) personally i only want the first 3 films.

Lets not forget Warners only recently started supporting 448kb/s bitrate Dolby Digital tracks on their movies and it may well be that they see extra money to be made from adding dts to re-releases ( before high definition kicks in and dts becomes the norm )

*Lex throws his hands up in despair and walks away muttering under his breath*

Lex said:
*Lex throws his hands up in despair and walks away muttering under his breath*

you feel that way too? :(

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom