Burnout Paradise Remaster

The game has been given a release date of 16th March, will be 4k 60fps no mention of any other if any Pro features.

contents are
  • Burnout Paradise Base Game
  • Big Surf Island
  • Party Pack
  • Burnout Bikes
  • Boost Special
  • Legendary Cars
  • Cagney Update
  • Toys
  • Cops & Robbers Pack
I'm so tempted to get this again if the price is decent enough.

£32.99 on zavvi. Will pick this up as my son loves it on the ps3

Enjoyed the PS3 version but after seeing this I won't be bothering.

Did enjoy the crash cam when you had a camera though on the PS3 version :)

ooh yes March 16th.:eek::thumbsup:

Open-world arcade racer Burnout Paradise Remastered roars onto PS4 on 16th March at 60fps

1st game I got the Plat for on ps3. It's great fun, but don't think I'd have the motivation to play again, despite being tempted.

I feel the same, as much as I enjoyed it originally and when I revisited it recently to get all the DLC trophies I dont feel like I want to play it again remastered. It was my second Platinum after Uncharted way back in 2008. It still looks and plays really well on the PS3 for a 10 year old game and the soundtrack is still excellent. Every time I hear Paradise city it takes me back :)

Well I will be getting it ;-)

Cant wait.

Without doubt this game is the most fun I have ever had online, once you get in a group of 8 like minded people and attempt the challenges its brilliant.

We should get the old crew back for this one, brilliant fun

burnout paradise remastered it be good fun and in 4k, I would like burnout 3 takedown or 4 revenge. Take me back to paradise city

It's 28.99 at Grainger games burnout paradise remastered

Dam that looks good shame its done by stEAl I will give it a miss rather sit in woods with tooth ache than give money to them

Dam that looks good shame its done by stEAl I will give it a miss rather sit in woods with tooth ache than give money to them

I don’t like ea but they make some good games. Just facts. This is lovely. NHL is fab. The old boxing games are great and FIFA is a good football game. No way would I not get a good game just because I don’t like the company. I don’t like the pm but I ain’t moving abroad.

Last edited:
Hoping simplygames reduces their price for this as I like getting games early

I'm all over this!

Would love a remaster of Burnout 3 but pretty sure that'll never happen.

Where are people ordering from? I normally go simplygames but their price is too much

Gone with Shopto at £32 using loyalty points... tempted to cancel and go digital..decisions

Can go £27 at Tesco with discount or get it early for £32.85 at simply, that’s nearly £6 but I want it early lol

I’m in two minds about this one, been playing it on ea access on a one x, and it plays great, certainly brings the old memories flooding back and is great fun. On the other hand, maybe it’s my eyes but to me it doesn’t look that much better than the ten year old game I platinumed on PS3 all those years ago...(I still remember rushing out to Woolworths on a Sunday morning to get it![emoji15] and I think it always ran at 60 FPS anyway.
Although, as redwinnie said, it WAS great fun online, and you know it will be this time as well. I think if it was 20 notes it would be a no brainer.
I’ll probably still get it though....no self control![emoji28]
By the way, £35 store credit is usually £31.99 on cdkeys so that’s probably the cheapest way to get it digitally.

Have cancelled my preorder now, think i’ll wait until it’s around a purple drinking voucher...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom