• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Burnout 3 coming to Xbox Live Originals from Mon

jonnydynamite

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/844/844726p1.html

I absolutely loved this game and would happily play it again though I still think the 1200 point charge is too much considering you could pick most of the games they've released on there for a couple of quid.

Does anyone know what sort of file size the games come in at? There ain't a lot of space left on my HDD.

Immortaleffectz

1200points is a bit steep for a XLA game.

Barry the Brave

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/844/844726p1.html

I absolutely loved this game and would happily play it again though I still think the 1200 point charge is too much considering you could pick most of the games they've released on there for a couple of quid.

Does anyone know what sort of file size the games come in at? There ain't a lot of space left on my HDD.

I think they come in at about 2 gigs ish, iirc. Steep price like you said, although this was probably the best burnout, so might be worth a look.

Immortaleffectz

I might have to have a look at it. I been away from live for a past few months so im still getting use to the live change. Will have a look at originals.

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
I really cant see how they can justify the price of these Originals considering you can buy them from eBay for about a fiver. It's just another exercise in milking more money out of us.

stoomc

So did anyone buy this then? I am quite interested in getting it.

For anyone that has bought it and had a HD set up...how is it displayed?...I mean does it run at 16:9 or does it run at 4:3? Or is it just halo (1) that runs at 4:3?

Dont fancy getting this game to have great big black borders on either side of the screen.

chrislad

So did anyone buy this then? I am quite interested in getting it.

For anyone that has bought it and had a HD set up...how is it displayed?...I mean does it run at 16:9 or does it run at 4:3? Or is it just halo (1) that runs at 4:3?

Dont fancy getting this game to have great big black borders on either side of the screen.

Nearly every Xbox game I've played in HD has had black borders on the side. That goes for download or disc.

stoomc

Nearly every Xbox game I've played in HD has had black borders on the side. That goes for download or disc.

thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if this game was wide screen or not. Guess I will have to wait and see.

Thanks again.

stoomc

Can I bump this thread again for anyone that has downloaded this game...is there black bars? lol!
Also does it run at 50hz or 60hz?

Thankss again.

martlaw

Standard Member
This game runs in full widescreen, no black bars, I picked it up off ebay for a fiver, works great on the 360, also works in both 50 and 60 HZ. Servers are back up for it too.:smashin:

WelshBluebird

I downloaded the game on the weekend. While I agree it is overpriced, I couldn't find it in any game shops, and I couldn't be bothered with ebay.

Missed this when it came out, so decided to get it now. So glad I did. I'm having a really fun time with it, although the DJ guy is very annoying (he keeps on repeating stuff all the time).

On my 19" HDTV (yeah I know lol, but I can't fit anything bigger in my bedroom), it runs at what appears to be full widescreen. No black bars etc, and it doesn't appear to be stretched (could be wrong on that though).

Something nice to tide me over till I can get paradise (which I probably won't be able to get till next month).

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom