1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning DVD's

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Steve Bate, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Steve Bate

Steve Bate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I've just captured about 12 hours worth of DV from camcorder use and have been playing around with it editing so the right length to burn onto DVD. Whilst playing with the editing prog I chose to create a DVD and it did all of the encoding and as I didn't have a DVD writer on this PC I asked it to save as a file and also an ISO image.

I've now put this PC on a LAN and want to burn the file onto DVD using my newly aquired Pioneer 106, how do I do this? Rather than going thro' the whole encoding process again (god it took hours!!) can I use the ISO image and burn that? For ref I've got Nero v6.

Hope you can help!

Steve

2. Loafer316

Loafer316
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Yup don't see it as a problem... i know DVD Decryptor burns ISO's... Also in Nero 6 go to top menu > Recorder or Extra's i think and select burn image...then point it in the direction of where the ISO is.

hope this helps

3. Steve Bate

Steve Bate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Worked perfectly!!

Steve

4. gab2001uk

gab2001uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Another method of burning images is to use Daemon Tools to provide you with a Virtual DVD/CD drive, mount any image (.BIN, .CUE, .ISO, .CCD, .BWT, .MDS, .CDI) It will then behave like a real CD/DVD in a real drive (except 100X faster), and Nero or others can do an on-the-fly disc copy from the Virtual drive to the burner.