Burning disc using nero ?

grahamricho

I finished my project and tried the uLead 10 burning the disc part and did not like it, so i used Nero which id used before, made my menu etc and burnt to the disc.
The only problem i have is if you pick a chapter and then fast forward through the chapter it does not carry on through the next chapter fast forwarding, it stops and you have to select the next chapter then fast forward through that.
I have put the disc and in and it plays non stop through all the chapters but will not let you fast forward through the chapters ?
any ideas thanks....

senu

Distinguished Member
Suggestion
You can make your Project in UleadVS, test to make sure it works well, then Burn it as an Image (ISO).. (ie create a disc image to your HDD rather than burn an actual disc)
This image can then be burnt to disc with Nero later if the Ulead Burn engine plays Up
Another advantage of that is that you can burn multiple copies since the image remains on your HDD

You can equally create DVD folders from your Ulead ( a Video_TS folder) project complete with menu which you can still use Nero to burn, later using . New DVD video and importing contents of the Video TS folder into Nero

I tend not to use Nero Vision for anything unless very simple as I have and Use Ulead Movie Factory a fair bit for DVD authoring . It s affordable and far more versatile than Video Studio for DVD authoring

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom