• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Burning Crusade Special Edition

S

Sarah Nya

Where can I pre-order one of these, I asked in Gamestation and they think they are only getting a couple in and it's doubtful I'll get one

wardi

I've been wondering this, not looked into it in a big way but not found anyone my general viewing of the web.

Ebay seems to have some on but they arent even released yet so not sure how those auctions will turn out.

Someone told me when the original WoW was released the Euro copies of this didnt even make it into the UK but how true this is I dont know

S

Sarah Nya

Going to go shopping tonight after work, I'll go in all the stores to see if anyone knows.

I'm a bit obsessed over getting the collectors one

Garrett

S

Sarah Nya

Argh I went around all the shops that sold games the other night with no luck, either not taking preorders yet or didn't have a clue :(

Guess I'll have to keep an eye out.

Gordon B

Hi,

The Special Edition will be just as rare as the original one was. AFAIK no-one has had their allocation confirmed yet, I know I haven't, so be very careful if you pre-order one.

DO NOT part with any cash as, despite what the shop might tell you, its not guaranteed who is getting what yet.

There are some people selling pre-orders on ebay but as I say be VERY careful. Your best bet may be to get in to a store early on the 16th.

G

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom