Burning Blu-ray from USB?

bomber1978

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I had some m2v video files and muxed them with a PCM WAV audio file with TsMuxeR and losslessly output as Blu-Ray folder, only to then realise my PC and laptop Blu ray drives can play Blu Ray but not burn Blu Ray!
If I put the Blu Ray folder onto a USB will I be able to burn a Blu Ray off the USB using the Panasonic DMR BWT 750 (I guess the Australian machine I have is much the same as other 750's).
If possible would that be an exact copy of the files?, without any lossy changes?, I presume it would burn exactly as a PC or laptop burner would?
Thanks in advance for any info.

EDIT/ I've tried this today...
I can actually copy the Blu Ray folder from USB to the DMR BWT700 HD, it took about 17 minutes to transfer the 8GB but I presume it was just slow and not changing/compressing/lowering the quality (afterall it takes 10 minutes to transfer from my PC to USB).
It goes to the DMR BWT700 HD folder called "MP4 / xvid / mkv" even though the Blu Ray folder was made from muxed m2v's, I presume (and hope) this is just a way the folder has been named and there hasn't been any conversion to MP4, xvid or mkv, which doesn't seem likely as I'm able to navigate to parent folder on DMR BWT700 HD and play the m2ts file in the Blu Ray folder, however it can only play and nothing else, can't skip chapters or even fast forward..., and can not burn the Blu Ray folder onto a Blu ray disc...

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom