Burnham Beeches

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fantastic weather we have had for the past few days were good enough reason to take a drive to Burnham with the wife, dog and camera. These were taken with a D300 and either my Sigma 150 2.8 or Nikon 50 1.4. Some cropping and tweaking in Photoshop.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7) Can you see a dog here?

Click on a pic to see a larger version.

Nice photo's again John. The last one looks like a dog with a tortoise shell.:rotfl:

Excellent set. I wonder if a slight wider lens would not have allowed you more "landscape" type pics though. I would imagine a 50mm or 150 to be a little restrictive with FOV on a crop sensor

As an aside I currently work in Burnham , not far from the Beeches , but its often dark ( + Im pretty knackerd :rolleyes:) by the time I finish and the truth be told, I dont want to go to "work" on a day off to take Pictures but I must say Im now tempted

Well done:smashin:

Last edited:
Excellent set. I wonder if a slight wider lens would not have allowed you more "landscape" type pics though. I would imagine a 50mm or 150 to be a little restrictive with FOV on a crop sensor

I did have my 50mm with me and I did use it, but I found the pictures had less of a focal point than these shots with the 150.

As an aside I currently work in Burnham , not far from the Beeches , but its often dark ( + Im pretty knackerd :rolleyes:) by the time I finish and the truth be told, I dont want to go to "work" on a day off to take Pictures but I must say Im now tempted

Well done:smashin:

Thanks - what about lunch time? ;)

Nice photo's again John. The last one looks like a dog with a tortoise shell.:rotfl:

I was hoping else somebody would see that, thanks! :)

Thanks to everybody for the nice comments. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom